Our stationary units are an excellent addition to a planned or established training center. Each stationary unit is extremely heavy duty and well made. They are custom-built at the time of order with the same high-quality materials and craftsmanship as the mobile units. The stationary units are designed and engineered in a modular fashion to enable ease of shipping and erecting on site. Stationary units can be placed and secured on a slab or footing style foundation.
Whether it is our mobile or stationary units our desire is to build the best and be the best when it comes to ventilation training props for the fire service. Our passion is quality, performance and value!
- Made in the USA
- Steel of US origin (mill certificates available)
- All tubular steel construction.
- Powder coat finish with choice of color.
- Constructed in a modular fashion and assembled on-site.
- Can be anchored into slab or pier foundation.
Specifications & Features:
- 12ft x 24ft roofing platform, standard, custom sizes and applications available.
- 9ft high in flat position, standard.
- Variable pitch, flat to 12/12, hydraulically controlled.
- 12v hydraulic system standard, 110v available.
- Heavy-duty dual 3000psi hydraulic cylinders.
- 4500psi hydraulic hoses.
- Equipped with Bridon “Load Control” hydraulic valves.
- Engineered load ratings.
- Aluminum diamond plate storage pump box.
- Safety post/chain system around perimeter of roofing platform.
- Ceiling is a standard feature for pulling from below or breaching from above.