Forcible entry door module (with re-bar cutting station)
- Inward and outward swinging pry doors for conventional forcible entry techniques.
- High repetition doors that use inexpensive wood as a consumable piece.
- “Through-the-lock” door for shearing off deadbolts and doorknobs and manipulating lock mechanism to open door.
- Carriage bolt cutting station to simulate cutting carriage bolt heads on doors with drop bar.
- Hinge cutting and rebar cutting for additional rotary saw work.
- Able to configure rebar cutting station for window security bars.
- Move hinge cutting and rebar stations to multiple points on the unit or have multiple rebar cutting stations at the front and back of unit.
- The Forcible Entry Door Module is designed for mobile units only and can be added to a unit at a later date if desired.