Activated Sprinkler Heads
- Two sprinkler heads, able to run to drills at the same time or isolate each sprinkler head.
- Heads located under the ridge of roofing platform, able to work at plugging activated heads from variable heights.
- 2 1/2″ Fire Department Connection, able to pump at regular standpipe pressures.
- Galvanized plumbing runs under the unit and inside the tubular steel of the unit with swivels and stainless steel hoses at articulating joint.
- Good for Conducting salvage and overhaul drills.
- The Activated Sprinkler Heads option is for mobile units only and can not be added at a later date. This option must be built into the unit at the time of construction.